$$$USE MY CODE AND SAVE SAVE SAVE$$$

Get 15% off
your first order
use code TDDU9361
Baby ItemsBuy Baby Items at Diapers.comBuy Baby Items at Diapers.com
Not valid for existing Diapers.com or Soap.com customers. Some resctrictions apply.
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 25, 2010

There's a yogurt for that

Have you ever noticed that lately there's a yogurt for EVERYTHING?
.
Boost immunity = Have a yogurt
Can't poop = Have a yogurt
Low energy = Have a yogurt
Lose weight = Have a yogurt
Losing hair = Have a yogurt
Can't pay your bills = Have a yogurt
.
Well, I'm wondering where is my Pregnancy yogurt? Wouldn't that be nice if all we needed to do to get pregnant was to eat a yogurt on days 5-7 of your cycle, carry 1 go-gurt with you on days 10-20, and eat 5 yogurts on day 25.
.
Why can't they make a yogurt with the live culture Bifitus-Pregolarus, or something like that?
.
As you can see I'm still in the middle of my 2ww and driving myself bonkers. No, I don't feel any different. No, I don't have sore nipples or that mythical implantation bleeding. All I have is a lowered appetite and some weight loss. Probably all due to the fact that I started Metformin, and stopped drinking.
.
Wednesday is my blood drawl. I'm not sure how soon I will get the results back. Maybe they will tell me to go home and have a yogurt while I wait.
.
Tiffany

5 comments:

Holly said...

I want pregnancy yogurt! LOL I wonder if I can get someone to make a blocked fallopian tube yogurt. Would be much easier to eat a yogurt than have surgery..sigh if only lol

Tiffany said...

Holly, that is such a good question. I wonder if there IS an unblock fallopian yogurt. If there were, it would probably be the kind that comes in a long tube :-) The upside, after surgury, you could at least enjoy some frozen yogurt!!!

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a great idea!:)

Shanny said...

Heehee there seriously is a yogurt for everything out there! Maybe you can come up with the pregnancy yogurt for us? Do it! Do it!

Are you testing before your blood test? or are you capable of holding your breath until they call you? I'm just curious, cause me? I'm a pee-a-ho-lic.

Tiffany said...

Shanny, this is the week 1 test to check my progesterone levels, not to check if I'm prego. That will be next wednesday. But when that wednesday rolls around, I don't know if I can wait. I'm sure I'll pee pee.