$$$USE MY CODE AND SAVE SAVE SAVE$$$

Get 15% off
your first order
use code TDDU9361
Baby ItemsBuy Baby Items at Diapers.comBuy Baby Items at Diapers.com
Not valid for existing Diapers.com or Soap.com customers. Some resctrictions apply.
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, May 7, 2010

I'm gettng fat!

Or at least that's what I told my SIL (sister-in-law) that I feel like.
.
Here was the conversation and the "Ah-Hah!" moment!
.
SIL: "So are you showing yet?"
.
Me: "No. I have a belly but I think I'm just gaining wait. I'm getting fat."
.
SIL: "Well, what the hell do you think you're getting a beer belly? Your pregnant crack-head!"
(p.s. crack-head is a very dear form of endearment from her!!)
.
Me: "HAha!! Yeah I guess you're right! I can't blame it on the beer anymore!"
.
Gotta love those friends who can help you keep things in perspective!
.
Tiffany







3 comments:

Shanny said...

lol
Not a beer belly, love it!

Unknown said...

that is hillarious!! My hubs and I just did our first IUI this last friday and I am going crazy with the 2ww! I love you blog and it helped a lot to read what you have went through! I can't wait to read more :)

Lmac said...

how are things going with you??? belly pics soon??