$$$USE MY CODE AND SAVE SAVE SAVE$$$

Get 15% off
your first order
use code TDDU9361
Baby ItemsBuy Baby Items at Diapers.comBuy Baby Items at Diapers.com
Not valid for existing Diapers.com or Soap.com customers. Some resctrictions apply.
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 23, 2010

3 Hour GD Test

My test is today. I'm up, I'm not eating, I'm packing my SWEATSHIRT, I'm trying to get out the door early enough to stop and buy a magazine or two, then I'm off. Wish me luck.


On a brighter note I'm working on starting a new blogspot for a more "family atmosphere" journal of our lives as we become new parents. Don't worry...I will definitely continue blogging here!! This is my blog that I allow myself to express all that I'm feeling about nipples, cervical mucous, annoying/funny things family members say, and I would never let most of my family/friends know about this blog. So my other one will be more of a portal for all my family to keep in touch with our lives and our son without having to feel like I have to call them every week. (I'm not much of a phone talker.) So anyway...here was a fun collage that I made for the homepage of my new blog which is still under construction.


Isn't this fun?!?!




Tiffany

1 comment:

Three Cats and a Baby said...

Very cute!!

I hope your test wasn't so bad.