$$$USE MY CODE AND SAVE SAVE SAVE$$$

Get 15% off
your first order
use code TDDU9361
Baby ItemsBuy Baby Items at Diapers.comBuy Baby Items at Diapers.com
Not valid for existing Diapers.com or Soap.com customers. Some resctrictions apply.
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 23, 2010

Distortion

I have a brain - body image distortion. Or I've become too "use to" seeing myself pregnant.



You know you have a distortion when you wake up in the morning, have a decent size poop, and look in the mirror and think, "wow, I look skinny today."



No! No Tiffany, there is nothing "skinny" about looking like you swallowed a basketball and having to baby powder your thighs because they rub together.



What has gotten into me? I guess it feels good to feel that way though even if it's only once in a blue moon when I actually #2!



Tiffany

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha. I have days I feel skinny too and then Hubs will remind me I'm wearing HIS shirt and that's why my bump looks smaller. Geez. The big meanie. :)

Melissa said...

hahaha

Stephanie said...

Hey there!! I didn't see an email to respond to your comment from The Life of a Husband and a Wife...I'm going to The Institute for Reproductive Health with Drs. Scheiber and Awadalla. Its been great so far :) Glad I found you, I definitely could use some PCOS success stories for inspiration!

Jessica said...

This is a funny post! I have never thought about body distortion...I wonder if other women encounter the same thing?!?