$$$USE MY CODE AND SAVE SAVE SAVE$$$

Get 15% off
your first order
use code TDDU9361
Baby ItemsBuy Baby Items at Diapers.comBuy Baby Items at Diapers.com
Not valid for existing Diapers.com or Soap.com customers. Some resctrictions apply.
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Boobie-Do

Let me introduce you to my

Boobie-Do!

What the heck's a boobie-do you ask?

The official definition: "A Boobie-do is when your belly sticks out farther than your boobies do."

So, isn't that beautiful? Now I've had my boobie-do since about the beginning of my third trimester but it is now in full force. I mean look at the angle of the slope my tee-shirt makes from my shoulder, bypassing my chest, going straight to by belly. That is the true curvature of a woman's body eh? No chest, no waist, just a nice straight line from the shoulder to the belly. Every man's dream figure for their wife.

38w2d Update:
Cervix: Still tightly closed
Effacement: None
Baby: Not dropped

For over a year my body never did what it was "supposed" to do. My body didn't have a period. My body didn't ovulate. My body didn't get pregnant. Now, all of a sudden, my body decides to do what it's supposed to do, and keep a tight cervix, and a strong cozy womb for my baby for an entire 40 weeks. Well what do ya know?

I'll just be hanging out with my boobie-do for another week and a half!

Tiffany

10 comments:

FirstTimeMom said...

I love your Boobie - Do!! I have one now too. It's crazy how big our bellies can stretch. I'm glad baby is staying nice and cozy too. :)

5th Belle Avenue said...

Awww hang in there!!!

Littlest True Blue said...

You rock teh Boobie-Do! So funny! Hope you are not getting too anxious for baby to arrive! Are you still working? Keeping your mind occupied? Feeling good?
Can't wait for the little one to arrive!!

Kim said...

Love the boobie-do!!!! You ahev such a great sense of humor about it all. I adore you. :) I hope when its all said and done, your body does what its supposed to. My accupunturist said our hormonal systems reset after pregnancy so maybe your body will be doing what it should in the end. :)

heartincharge said...

Boobie Do! I love it! I can't believe how time has flown by. You are so close!

Jessica said...

That's quite the funny definition! Love it!!

Auntie Sissy said...

You look adorable! I can't wait for you guys to meet your little one :)

Anonymous said...

You look great with your boobie-do! :) hopefully you won't be waiting much longer!

Unknown said...

You look great! Hope the waiting is short! :)

AussieMumma said...

Haha! Love it!