$$$USE MY CODE AND SAVE SAVE SAVE$$$

Get 15% off
your first order
use code TDDU9361
Baby ItemsBuy Baby Items at Diapers.comBuy Baby Items at Diapers.com
Not valid for existing Diapers.com or Soap.com customers. Some resctrictions apply.
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

To my Mom & Dad! 34 years ago today they said "I do!"



What a great wedding photo. I just love this photo of them. In a time when divorce seems to be the norm among parents of my peers; I am truly grateful and thankful that I come from a family of such love for one another.

The oh so famous words of the great Dr. Phil (who I love, you can hate me, but I love him) go something like this: "The greatest gift a father can give to his children is to love, protect and care for their mother. The greatest gift a mother can give to her children is to love, protect and care for their father." I find those words to be so powerful, and so true.

I just want to say Dad, thank you for loving mom so wonderfully, so fully and so unconditionally. It is because of you I know what love is, and it is because of you I know how to love. Mom, thank you for loving dad so wonderfully, so fully and so unconditionally. It is because of you I know what love is, and it is because of you I know how to love.

It is also so wonderful to me that their anniversary falls on October 9th, and Bradley's due date is November 9th. In just one month my mom and dad will become grandparents for the first time. I am just so excited for them and know they will be the best grandparents in the world. I cannot wait to be able to give them such a precious title as Grandma and Grandpa. I know they are going to be such a huge part of Bradley's life, and I love it.

Tiffany

3 comments:

Kim said...

What a lovely post! I love their wedding pic too! Now I know where you get your good looks from- nice genes! Bradley is going to be a little stud muffin.

xoxoxox

heartincharge said...

Happy anniversary to your folks. I think of how your parents tried for three years to have their first child and I'm sure being grandparents will be extra special to them too the way being parents is extra special to IFers. Bradley is a wonderful blessing for every generation of your family!

Anonymous said...

Lovely post! Happy Anniversary to your parents!