$$$USE MY CODE AND SAVE SAVE SAVE$$$

Get 15% off
your first order
use code TDDU9361
Baby ItemsBuy Baby Items at Diapers.comBuy Baby Items at Diapers.com
Not valid for existing Diapers.com or Soap.com customers. Some resctrictions apply.
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Merry Christmas! Now please put on a mask and gloves.


Hello all! No, I can't believe it's been this long since I've blogged either. And no, I can't believe that I almost have a 2 month old.

Hope everyone had a very merry Christmas! Our was great. I can't tell you how many times hubs and I looked at each other and said, "Can you believe it, last year at this time we thought we'd never get pregnant! Last year at this time Bradley wasn't even created yet!" It truly is a miracle.

Now onto more important things....GERMS! Yup, I admit it. I have completely become a germ-a-phobe and it was in full force for Christmas. I did not let my baby get passed around to be held and people probably thought I was ridiculous for that but I don't care.



A List Of Things I Hate

1. The automatic shut off on the vibration for the My Little Lamb



2. Squeegy-ing my son's nose. (That's what we call the suction thing)



3. Breast feeding while blogging. Typing with one hand is hard, and slow.



4. Pasi's on the floor.



5. OB apts. They are back to being boring.



6. Night time poops that are never ending and dirty 5 diaps in one change.



A List Of Things I Love

1. Everything including the previous list!



Next post I will update on my post-partum OB check and the plan to move forward with my PCOS, also on the thing my pediatrician asked me that sent me right back to my mindset of a constantly worried infertile.



Tiffany

4 comments:

Cherbear said...

hey it's great to see you posting. The pictures of Bradley are just PRECIOUS!!! I love the idea of the stocking...heehee, too cute!

Uh oh, I wonder what that darn pediatrician said!

Terra said...

Your blog is FANTASTIC, I read it start to finish in about two days1 Congrats to you and your little family and many blessings in 2011!

Lindsay Logic said...

Your baby is so adorable! LOVE the stocking...I would love to order one for me for next year.

You've got me anxious for the next post- please don't make me wait two more months.

Three Cats and a Baby said...

I love your christmas card!!