$$$USE MY CODE AND SAVE SAVE SAVE$$$

Get 15% off
your first order
use code TDDU9361
Baby ItemsBuy Baby Items at Diapers.comBuy Baby Items at Diapers.com
Not valid for existing Diapers.com or Soap.com customers. Some resctrictions apply.
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Pictures

For more adorable (if I do say so myself) pictures of our baby boy please add my family blog at http://dusinafamily.blogspot.com/

It's hard enough for me to blog, remain witty as I blog, and post pictures to two sites. Please understand! My family blog will be updated with pics of our growing sprout and this blog is where I will continue to drop f-bombs and talk about leaky nipples. Enjoy!

Tiffany

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I love this picture! What a cutie! He looks like he is saying, "You talkin' to me?!?!?!"
Looking forward to hearing more f bombs and leaky nipple stories!!! :)
Have a good day!

Holly said...

he is so precious! Looking forward to more sweet pics and lots of F bomb and leaky nipple stories! :)

heartincharge said...

I can imagine it would be tough to keep up 2 blogs and care for a newborn. Thanks for posting the link to these pics. Great idea for sharing on both!