$$$USE MY CODE AND SAVE SAVE SAVE$$$

Get 15% off
your first order
use code TDDU9361
Baby ItemsBuy Baby Items at Diapers.comBuy Baby Items at Diapers.com
Not valid for existing Diapers.com or Soap.com customers. Some resctrictions apply.
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 25, 2011

You've been in this world less than 5 months; How can you be bored?

Yes, that's right, my kid is bored. (I think)

Teethers- seen, chewed, done.

Rattles - They all taste the same, the all sound the same, moving on.

Exersaucer - Amazing...wait...ok done looking at it.

Play mat - I'm not dumb mom, same animals, different position.

Nursery, Master bedroom, Other bedrooms, Office, Living room, Dining room, Kitchen, Basement - done, Done, DONE!

I mean come on!!! You've been in the world less than 5 months, how can you be bored with anything???? Ok well, the only thing he isn't bored with are light up sing songy toys but that means I need to be right there making them sing every 20 seconds. Well, the good news here is that he hasn't seem to gotten bored at looking at my face. That's promising.

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!! I just looked down and Bradley is on his belly. I put him down on his back!!! Wahoo way to go B!!! Wait, have to go pick him up, he just got bored.

Tiffany

4 comments:

Lori B. said...

Yay for rolling over! Maybe the boredom will cause him to start crawling and walking early :-)

Rebecca said...

That is too funnny. Sounds like you have a smart baby on your hands=)

FirstTimeMom said...

yay for rolling over! Boo to being bored. Alex is starting to get bored too I've noticed. I can't wait until they figure out how to entertain themselves. GL on entertaining B mama. Make funny faces at him since he loves looking at you so much :)

Anonymous said...

Haha. Yay for rolling over!